Enhancing the bright side of video games
The Swiss Game Center is an association funded in 2014 by a team of passionnate professionals. Our main goal is EDUCATION. Put young passionate people together, coached by experts and foster these talents to build the future of the swiss touch game industry. We want especially to:
- developp educational opportunities around video gaming in Switzerland, #teaching #sharing
- make talents meet and developp projects together, #passion #business
- research opportunities for our fast-growing community.
Our current projects are :
* Swiss Game Academy | a week to learn how to create video games | Article in La Liberte | Article in Le Matin | Broadcast on LA TELE
* Health Game Jam | a joint-venture with LIFT and Breathing Games to develop therapy games for children who suffer from cystic fibrosis. I was interviewed by Aurore Bui for BILAN in April 2016 about social innovation and the breathing initiative (serious gaming).
* Swiss Game Corner | a programme to make swiss creation visible and an opportunity to sell swiss touch games and hence create revenues for new projects.